When you want to stay right on the beach in Corpus Christi, Texas, the Emerald Beach Hotel is the premier choice of hotels and the only downtown hotel located directly on the waterfront. Whether you’re visiting for business, a family holiday or a weekend couple’s getaway, the Emerald Beach Hotel features the full host of services and amenities to help you stay relaxed, comfortable and connected.
Surf popular Corpus Christi attractions and restaurants or catch up on your emails with free Wi-Fi Internet – available in all rooms and social areas throughout the hotel.
Fitness Center & Pool
Treat yourself to a relaxing soak in the indoor pool and hot tub (towel service available) or energize with a workout at our fitness center, which features the latest weight and cardio equipment and secure, key-card access.
Hit the indoor recreation area for a game of ping pong, billiards or air hockey.
Beach & Sun Deck
Soak up some sun or strike up a volleyball game on the beach or drop into a chaise lounge on the sun deck for an afternoon snooze. Seasonal nightly live entertainment is offered on the deck.
Complimentary Airport Shuttle
Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle service to and from Corpus Christi International Airport from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily.
Dogs are welcome with a one-time, non-refundable fee of $50 per stay up to three days or $100 for four nights or more.
• A Non-Refundable fee of $50 plus tax, per room will be applied to your room account. Stays for 3 or more nights a fee of $100 will apply.
• Guest must maintain the “Pet In Room” door hanger outside of guestroom door at all times.
• Guest must complete Pet Policy & Agreement Form upon check-in.
• Due to health code regulations dogs, except for guide dogs, are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, or pool area. Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms and authorized grounds only.
• Your dog must be kept on a leash when it is in the hotel or on the hotel property unless it is in your room.
• Your dog cannot be left unattended in your guest room at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier.
• Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• Designated outdoor areas are available for your dog(s). Waste disposal dispensers are available at the designated locations.